£390.00 read reviews
You...dazzling, demure and divine in our 1930s inspired evening gown. This is simply an incredible dress designed to turn heads.
This dress has all the 1930s design trademarks and is made in rayon satin fabric - having beautiful drape and sheen. Feels just like vintage.
- slight cowl at top of neckline creates a very flattering and comfortable shape
- slashed sleeves to elbow
- slashed back (down to just above bra strap)
- art deco diamente clasp on belt
- floor length bias cut skirt hugs curves
Made to order in Great Britain
Dry clean only
* colours vary on different monitors - we have tried to represent the colour as accurately as possible
More pictures coming soon
This dress is very free fitting - as the style drapes around the body. Skirt is bias cut so will mould around the hip and the bust area is very free. Best choose on waist size.
For more information on fit and sizing please visit our size guide. The measurements refer to 'your' body not the garment itself. Please choose the size that most reflects your measurements.
Absolutely stunning dress - fits beautifully and as if it was made to measure - lovely, heavy satin and so fitting with the period. Cannot thank you enough.
We appreciate all customer feedback - so much so, that we will give you a £5 voucher for a helpful review. To qualify, we just need you to add your order number so we can verify your purchase.